Monday, October 09, 2006

WELCOME TO MY WORLD

Introducing “Action Jackson!”

Hello Gator Nation!

Please allow me to introduce myself; my name is Jackson, or as my clearly-insane daddy insists on calling me, “Action Jackson.” I’m only two weeks old, so this whole “blogging” thing is fairly new to me…of course, the same could be said about nearly everything. Anyway, I was born a boy, much to my daddy’s euphoria. I’m told that I have two big sisters, and although I know daddy loves them both very much, he keeps telling me it’s great to have somebody on his team. By “team,” I’m assuming he means the University of Florida Gators football squad, as it seems he’s obsessed with the subject. Like I said, he’s clearly insane.



I’m not sure what a Gator is, but then, I’m not sure what anything is (except my mommy; she’s the lady who feeds me…I like her a lot!) Daddy says I’m a Gator, or at least I will be one someday, which is OK I suppose. I’m pretty sure a Gator is somebody who wears orange and blue and hates something called the “Seminoles.” I’m not a hater (I’m very much a lover,) but I have to admit I look sharp in orange and blue. Very few people can pull off that look, but what can I say? I’m a looker! It’s a good thing, too, as crazy daddy seems intent on keeping me in those colors. And on that note…

…daddy says the whole point of this blog thingy is to share with family, friends and the Gator Nation my “Gator experiences.” He seems like a nice (if somewhat unhinged) guy, so I’ll humor him by posting pictures of me (like I said, I’m a looker) as well as stories of my indoctrination to the Gator lifestyle. On that note, I’ve already watched two football games with Daddy, and will tell you all about them in the next few posts.

Ok, it’s nap time, and I’m crankier than Bobby Bowden after this week’s humiliating loss to North Carolina State. Catch you Gator!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOUNDS LIKE A REALLY PROUD DADDY....CONGRADULATIONS!!!!
fUN READING.

GRAMMY JOANS FRIEND...JUDY

Anonymous said...

Hey kid. I have to admit you might have some latent talent. You have heart and you have a flattering resemblance to a football. People don't know my secret way of picking winners for my team. All my Gators had that pigskin look as babies. Go Gator. Coach Meyer