Monday, October 09, 2006

PIMP MY CRIB!

Grandma’s Gets Gator Goodies

I’m beginning to learn that Grandmas kick butt. First, Gigi Carol came down from Delaware last week and loved on me, and then Grandma Joan (at daddy’s request, of course) picked out a kick-butt Gator fabric for my crib. You see, mommy and daddy didn’t know if I was going to be a boy or a girl before I was born, so they made my room yellow (a color, I should note, that’s dangerously close to Florida State’s gold.) Now that I’m here, however, daddy seems pumped to pimp my crib in all things orange and blue. Seriously, someone needs to stop him before he paints the lawn!

Mommy put her foot down on re-painting the room Gator colors, but she did OK a few accents. In addition to the material for my crib, daddy was given permission to find a Gator mobile (he found one online that even plays the school fight song,) and I even heard him mention something about wallpaper border. Sweet! Anyway, I’ll post pictures of my room as it evolves into something befitting the world’s littlest Gator.

No comments: